Saturday, September 13, 2008

A meme from Tengrain

A self-tagged meme from Tengrain.

1. Where was I ten years ago?
New Orleans, LA

2. What was on my To Do list today?
a. Take the dog to the dog park. (Done)
b. Patch a mouse hole in the wall of the garage. (Half done.)
c. Go to the gym. (Nope)
d. Wash the car. (Nope)

3. What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Quit my job and travel the world. When that becomes boring, attempt to influence a national election.

4. Five places I’ve lived.
In reverse order.
Boulder, CO.
Monterey, CA.
New Orleans, LA.
Santa Fe, NM.
Tucson, AZ.

5. Bad habits
Procrastination.
Blogging when my wife wants me to watch tv with her.

3 comments:

K T Cat said...

What would it be like if you watched TV when your wife wanted to blog with you?

:-)

Kelly the little black dog said...

Then, of course it would be time to be blogging. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly - thanks for the link, and for participating!

Regards,

Tengrain