Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Republican Health care plan

Some feel that health care is a luxury. And certainly with the current private system it is. But, as some would argue, am I really getting what I pay for? I'm paying three times more for insurance now than I did as a Federal employee. But I'm doing pretty much the same work and making pretty much the same salary. I'm paying more because my employer is smaller and can't negotiate as good a deal as Federal employees can. So I'm not really getting what I pay for!

The Republican solution - don't get sick.



And if you get sick, die quickly.

And if you're a woman, don't get pregnant.

2 comments:

K T Cat said...

Dude, if you can't buy it cheaply, it's a luxury. Adding 47,000,000 more customers ain't gonna make it any cheaper.

K T Cat said...

Oh and I almost forgot - thanks for the link!