Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Creation Museum opens in Kentucky


A privately funded Creation museum, costing $25 million, opened last Friday in Petersburg Kentucky. Just down river from Cincinnati, the museum shares the neighborhood with a world class Newport Aquarium.

The museum features high-tech exhibits designed by a theme-park artist, including animatronic dinosaurs and a wooden ark at least two stories tall, plus a special effects theater and planetarium.


Some exhibits show dinosaurs aboard Noah's Ark and assert that all animals were vegetarians until Adam committed the first sin in the Garden of Eden.

1 comment:

K T Cat said...

I really don't understand the problem here. I have a coworker who gets all exercised about this, too. I really don't care if some people believe in Creationism. I can't see how it directly affects me.

Besides, all of you not of the One, True Church are in deep trouble anyway, and we don't give a hoot about either side of this debate. :-)