Friday, February 23, 2007

Conservapedia

Because as Stephen Colbert says, ... reality has a well-known liberal bias the group at http://www.conservapedia.com/ felt it necessary to produce an alternative to the liberal bastion of knowledge Wikipedia.

Conservapedia is a much-needed alternative to Wikipedia, which is increasingly anti-Christian and anti-American.


They even have a link to Examples of Bias in Wikipedia. But unfortunately it didn't open. I guess that the problem they have with Wikipedia is that when a posting is controversial, they can't just go in and make it the y way they want. Instead Wikipedia attempts to obtain a consensus from experts, and if there is no consensus, they try to state both sides. You know fair and balanced®

Although this smacks of if I can't get my way, I'm taking my ball home, I gave it a try. Unfortunately their bandwidth sucks so much that I was unable to get any of my searches to complete.

No comments: